This website is owned by Josep Grau Viticultor S.L., whose identification data are as follows:
Registered Office: C / Orient, 2 – 43737 Gratallops (Tarragona)
Phone: +34 678730596
1 INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
2 OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA.
The data requested in the forms on the Web are generally mandatory (unless the required field specifies otherwise) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or not provided correctly, they will not be able to be attended to, without prejudice to the fact that you will be able to freely view the content of the Website.
3 FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by Josep Grau Viticultor in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents or inquiries from the User, when the User provides your data through the “Contact” form. The User’s data will be kept for this purpose until he objects or revokes his consent.
- Periodically send Users, even by electronic means, commercial communications, related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that may be of interest to you, if the User gives his consent by checking the corresponding check box, or as the case may be, oppose or revoke consent.
4 WHICH USER DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
Josep Grau Viticultor will deal with the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: name, surname.
- Contact details: postal address, email address and telephone number.
- Billing data
5 WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF USER DATA PROCESSING?
The processing of the User’s data by JGV is based on the consent that is requested from you and that you can withdraw at any time. However, in the event of withdrawal of consent, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the User may revoke only one without affecting the others.
6 TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL USER DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The User’s data will not be communicated to any other company, except as required by law.
7 RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
- You warrant that you are over 18 years of age and that the information you provide to JGV is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data he communicates and will conveniently keep the information provided updated, so that it responds to his real situation.
- You will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages that this may cause to Josep Grau Viticultor or to third parties.
8 COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which Josep Grau Viticultor processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information relating to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Josep Grau Viticultor, he can request the termination of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
9 EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The User can send a letter at any time and for free to Josep Grau Viticultor at C/ Balmes 28 Ppal. 2a (08007 Barcelona), attaching a photocopy of your identity document, to request your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability of your data.
In addition, you can complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the following address: Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, when the interested party considers that Ana Santos González. has violated the rights recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
10 SECURITY MEASURES.
Josep Grau Viticultor will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will keep the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with what is provided for in the applicable regulations, adopting the following measures for this purpose necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.